How to create and customise a checklist (list of subtasks)?
To create a checklist, open the Card Details and click on the Add an item button under the inscription Checklist. Type an item in the field and then press Enter.
- To edit a subtask, click on its title, make amendments, and then click Save changes.
- To give various weight to subtasks, choose weight on the slider, which appears when you hover a mouse cursor on a subtask.
- To mark a subtask as complete, toggle the checkbox opposite to the task.
- When you mark checklist items as Done, you will see a progress change on the progress bar. Percents are calculated proportionally to item weight.
- When you mark the last checklist item as Done, card status changes to Done, unless it doesn’t have any subcards, which affect progress calculation.
- You can add URLs in checklist items and they will be automatically transformed into hyperlinks.
- To reorder items, hover you mouse cursor on a particular item, click and hold a sign, then move your item.
- To remove a checklist item, click on the Trash button opposite to it.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (7) / No (0)