How can I save filter presets?
Sets of applied filters may be saved as presets when you filter cards on the board.
– press the Filter Button in the upper left corner of the screen;
– click “Add new filter” and enter the name for the preset;
– apply filters you need;
– click “Save filter”. The preset will appear in the list of saved filters.
Select one or more presets from the list to apply them to the view.
To reset the filter settings click “Reset filter”.
Additionally, you can rename the preset or delete it:
– go to the list of saved filters;
– click the pencil icon ;
– enter new filter name;
– click “Save Filter” after you finished.
If you click the bin icon , the preset will be deleted.