What’s the difference between Kanbanchi plans?
1. Which plan should I choose?
- Starter is ideal for teams, who are starting their agile journey and need a shared space to manage tasks and collaborate in real-time.
- Professional is the best choice for teams, who need more sophisticated project management functionality (Gantt Chart, Time Tracker) and the priority support.
- Enterprise is a comprehensive company-wide solution, that offers more flexibility, control, and a custom approach to each enterprise.
2. Do you offer discounts for education?
Edu users can apply for a 50% discount on any plan with yearly billing. Contact us to get a promo code.
Also, a limited version with the core kanban functionality is available for free. You can use it only if your google account belongs to an educational institution (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org). Contact us to get free access.
What’s included in the free version: core kanban functionality – boards & cards, search & filter, real-time changes, email & in-app notifications, comments, activity feed, Google Drive attachments, pushing dates to Google Calendar, export to CSV (only card title and description), board background. There’s no support, but users can consult our FAQ page.
3. Do you offer discounts or special conditions for non-profits?
Yes! Non-profits get a 50% discount on yearly subscriptions. Contact us to get a promo code.
4. Can I try Kanbanchi before committing to buy?
Sure! We offer a free trial on the Enterprise plan, so that you may try all the features. Simply sign up to get started! No credit card required.
5. What happens when my free trial ends?
During your free trial, you have access to the Enterprise plan with the full functionality of Kanbanchi. When the trial ends, you won’t be charged. We preserve your boards in case you decide to upgrade to a paid plan. If you need more time to evaluate Kanbanchi, tell us why you need more time and we’ll extend your trial.
6. Is there an installable version of Kanbanchi?
Kanbanchi is a fully cloud application. If you need Kanbanchi to be installed on the server, please, contact us to learn about this possibility.