How can I filter cards on the board?
To filter cards on the board, just press the Filter options button on the top panel near the board’s title.
A popover window will appear on the right. You can use it to filter cards in several different ways.
Start typing text in the top field to find cards containing particular keywords in title or description.
Additional settings may be used to:
- Specify a range of dates for creation date and the due date;
- Select the user to whom cards are assigned to;
- Sort cards by chronological order or due dates;
- Hide Empty lists, Subcards or Done cards;
- Show Done cards, Overdue cards, Epic cards or Subcards;
- Filter cards by Priority;
- Filter cards by Comments (any, with comments, without comments);
- Filter cards by Attachments (any, with attachments, without attachments);
- Filter cards by Tags;
- Filter cards by Colour Tags;
Also, you may save the set of applied filters as presets.
- You can move or edit cards when the filter is on, but you cannot create new cards.
- You cannot save the sort order when you turn the filter off or close your board.