How can I filter cards on the dashboard?
To filter cards on the dashboard, press the Filter Button in the upper left corner of the screen. A popover window will appear, which may be used to filter cards in several different ways.
Start typing text in the top field to find cards containing particular keywords in title or description.
Additional settings may be used to:
- Hide Empty lists, Subcards or Done cards;
- Sort cards by chronological order or due dates;
- Filter cards by Priority;
- Select the user to whom cards are assigned to;
- Specify a range of dates for creation date and the due date;
- Filter cards by Tags;
- Filter cards by Colour Tags;
- Filter cards by Comments (any, with comments, without comments);
- Filter cards by Attachments (any, with attachments, without attachments).
Also, you may save the set of applied filters as presets.
- You can move or edit cards when the filter is on, but you cannot create new cards.
- You cannot save the sort order when you turn the filter off or close your board.