Does Kanbanchi have Google integration?
Google integration is the core of Kanbanchi. We have built it specifically for Google users following basic Google principles of simplicity and usability. That’s why we may say you’ll love it from the first glance and will be able to start working with the app after a 15-minute review.
Kanbanchi is designed for Google Workspace
Kanbanchi is a unique application that integrates into your Google Drive. All you need to log in is your Google account, no other logins, and passwords. If you feel the need for a project management app inside your Google Workspace, then Kanbanchi is your best choice.
All your data will be stored inside your Google Driveand attached to project boards in Kanbanchi at the same time. This is an extremely secure way of providing quick access to the information related to your team projects without uploading it to another application.
Other benefits of seamless Google Workspace integration include:
- Attaching files from your Drive/Shared Drives to Kanbanchi boards in just a second;
- Adding tasks to your Google calendar and any Google calendar that you have access to;
- Having similar familiar and intuitive interface;
- Converting emails to tasks from within your Gmail (including mobile Gmail);
- Creating tasks from Google Forms;
- Inheriting access permissions from your Drive settings the same way it works for all other files in your Google Drive;
- Exporting boards data to Google Spreadsheets. Later you may use them for various purposes;
- Creating custom reports out of exported Spreadsheets using Google Data Studio.
Feel free to check out the detailed description of all Google integrations
So how do I learn Kanbanchi in 15 minutes?
No one wants to spend hours learning how to use apps. Follow these three simple steps to start working with Kanbanchi in just 15 minutes.
- Watch this short video introduction to Kanban boards first (1 minute)
To see a video demo of all of Kanbanchi's features right here, please, accept functionality cookies.
- Sign up with your Google account (1-3 minutes)
- Create a board for your team, add the tasks you are currently working on, and share it with collaborators (5-10 minutes). Watch our video tutorials for more detailed guidance.
What if I’m not sure that Kanbanchi is the best project management software for me?
We’ll be honest, there’s no ideal software. But you need to compare how this app or another can help you achieve your goals. Define your goal first. What you would like to achieve with project management software? Then try to set up a board according to the goals of your project.
Think about the tasks that you need to do to achieve your goals, about the stages that those tasks will go through. In a very simplified model of a kanban board, these stages are ‘To do’ – tasks that you need to do to reach your goal, ‘Doing’ – tasks that you are currently performing, and ‘Done’ – what you’ve already accomplished. Your board will look like this.
Start with a free Kanbanchi trial, our team will be with you along the way, we will help you with your boards during the onboarding process. Just get on board. Kanbanchi board 😊