What is Google Workspace Collaboration App for Productivity?
As far as collaboration tools for productivity go, Google Workspace is the leader. They have a little bit of everything in their productivity package for online collaboration, including:
- Gmail – business emails
- real-time chat
- shared calendars
- Google Meet – video conferencing
- Docs, where up to 10 people can work simultaneously
- Slides – presentation app
- Drive – cloud storage
- And more additional features
Impressive Google Workspace Collaboration App for Productivity
The number of products encompassed by Google Workspace is impressive, but it’s how they all play together that makes the suite something special.
To give you a better idea of collaboration features, with Google Workspace, you can do things like:
- Work synchronously with a colleague inside a document and chat with them at the same time.
- Call into a meeting using Google’s video meeting feature.
- Being an admin, you can check staff usage data to see how everyone’s adapting to the new productivity tools.
Once you know how to work with a powerful Workspace, it makes remote collaboration much easier. However, the pack doesn’t include any Google Workspace collaboration app for productivity.
There is an app designed specifically for Google Workspace users. It provides them with the project management solution within the familiar environment. The most common request from project managers working in companies that use Google Workspace is to have an app that supports a kanban board, Gantt chart or resource board. At the same time, they need to attach files from Google Drive and synchronize them with Google Calendar.
Kanbanchi has all these features in one and is even powered with real-time synchronization. It makes collaboration extremely smooth and transparent so that Kanbanchi soon will become the tool for everyday usage of your team.