How to use productivity software?
Productivity software was worked out to provide a stress-free work experience for individuals and companies. It should help them follow through with their daily tasks efficiently. Modern productivity applications combine project and task management, task calendar, file sharing, and other features. It is crucial now as many companies continue to work remotely.
Before taking advantage of using the productivity software, you need to find the right PM tool for your team and also learn how to set it up.
Here are the key features of a productivity application we advise that you pay attention to:
- the app should be intuitive and easy enough to be used on a daily basis. So that all the team members could enjoy using the application instead of hating it;
- organized Kanban boards and other views of your projects;
- the opportunity to view a project by timeline, across the whole team;
- recurring tasks give you an opportunity to set ongoing monthly, weekly, or daily tasks according to the requirements of your workflow;
- the ability to create tasks by email saves a lot of time;
- single sign-on with Google or Microsoft accounts simplifies the set-up of a productivity application profile.
Try Kanbanchi to get all the listed key features in one productivity application. It has Google sign-on and works with Google Drive. Kanbanchi provides a great project management suite including Kanban board, List view, Gantt chart, and a Team Workload view. Moreover, it includes an archive, various reports, a Time tracker, and other useful tools for everyday workflow. The app has Kanbanchi for Gmail add-on to create cards directly from Gmail. So it helps you do more with less effort. Kanbanchi app’s set-up takes less than 5 minutes: sign in with a Google account, create a board, add tasks, share with colleagues.